Capturing Attention in a Competitive Distribution Market
BioMed Diagnostics, Inc., a provider of in vitro and veterinary diagnostic and environmental testing devices, signed a contract to sell its innovative InPouch™ and InTray™ devices through VWR, a major distributor. Understanding that distributor representatives sell what they know, and to catch their attention, Brandwidth Solutions developed messaging and sales tools to assist in the sales process.
- Clarified the value proposition for simplicity, ease of recall and sales knowledge
- Refreshed website visual presentation and content
- Organized three market-based product brochures for customers in the clinical, veterinary and environmental segments
- Created co-branded BioMed/VWR product brochures with overall benefits and catalogue listing of available testing devices
- Developed print ad for VWR's Lab Vitals publication
- Published thought-leadership articles and managed PR effort