Marketing through Leadership Transition
Energy Solutions International, a leading provider of software solutions for pipeline safety and efficiency, hired Brandwidth Solutions to consult and execute on marketing plans through a transition in leadership and several product introductions. Under a new CEO, ESI sought to elevate its industry presence through increased marketing. Brandwidth Solutions met the challenge:
- Completely refreshed website with updated visuals and content
- Comprehensive PR program to announce customer wins, product launches and product updates
- Thought-leadership and trend articles placed with industry journals
- Revised and updated all sales collateral for numerous software solutions, incorporating a stronger value proposition
- Industry recognition with Frost and Sullivan Industrial Technologies Award, Houston Business Journal Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Houston Fast 100
- Two sold-out user group meetings in Europe and US
- Media relations through ESI merger with Entessa, Inc.
"My experience with Brandwidth Solutions was in the life sciences, so when I transitioned to the energy industry, I was glad that Brandwidth easily made the transition with me. They quickly came up to speed with the intricacies of the oil and gas pipeline industry, and use their marketing expertise to effectively position Energy Solutions International’s software within our market segment."
Jo Webber, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Solutions International, Inc.
"Brandwidth Solutions is the perfect marketing partner for our growing company. In the 18 months we’ve been working together, Brandwidth has served us well, both as an extra set of marketing hands for handling press releases and writing articles for us to appear in trade journals, as well as partnering with us in the development of our marketing strategy. As experts or extras, Brandwidth makes a strong contribution to our company."
Clive Seaton, Marketing Director, Energy Solutions International, Inc.
Are You Leaving Profits in Your Pipeline
Completing the Oil and Gas Supply Chain with Certified Integration